Friday, July 29, 2005

The universe gives you what you need

And, apparently, what I need sometimes is a solid kick in the head.

Times like these I wonder if there is a god, and if that god is listening. And then God smiles.
I'm grateful for the lesson. I've been set straight, and we are prepared to look forward now. I can only hope that the universe concurs.

***
While waiting for its reply I will be enjoying the best apricots I've ever had: a smooth, tart skin with delicate fuzz, encasing sweet juicy flesh...practically perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha so on a random note, i was reading the lines underneat "past posts" without realizing they were titles for past posts, and the whole time i was like, "wow... that's a crappy poem."

Anonymous said...

underneath*

faerah said...

and so, y'know, i'm like totally, lol.

my poems are a little better and a little less random than that.

Anonymous said...

or so she says...

-hanonymous