Saturday, September 16, 2006

red shoes on my mind

I've decided I want to be either Dorothy or Wonder Woman for Halloween, so I have an excuse to wear red shoes. Spent a good deal of time browsing for something appropriate. No lookalikes yet for the ruby slippers, but if I could blow $500 on Halloween accessories, my money would be on these babies:


Casadei 2743 (Sangria)
$542.95 from $1082.95 thru Friday, 9/22.

~*~*~*

I also like:


Jimmy Choo Suede Open-Toe Pump
$650.00 at Bergdorf's
Suede and snakeskin in a luxe ruby red. What's not to love?


~*~*~*

Etro Open Toe Bow
$498.95 at Zappos

~*~*~*


RSVP Zoe
$99.95 at Zappos
Every girl deserves romantic red roses.

~*~*~*


Bruno Maglie Maille
$144.99 from $289.99 at Shoes.com
I like the contrast of bordeaux suede against beige patent trim.

~*~*~*


Caligarius Alanda
$144.99 from $322.99 at Shoes.com
One day these shall replace my Rampage D'Orsays.

~*~*~*


baby phat I Love BP Canvas
$85.95 from $88.95 at Zappos.com
i know, I know, I'm sorry. I think these are fabulously trashy.
~*~*~*


Nine West Glorielle
$79.95 from $82.95, Zappos.com
Seriously sexy red patent strappiness.

~*~*~*

Okay, so maybe the Baby Phats aren't all that bad.



Pleaser USA Romance 04
$33.95 at Zappos.com

Red marabou. Lucite heel. A manufacturer called "Pleaser USA". You know what they're for. Happily, they're only $33.95, you'll only have to wear them for a minute, and this pair guarantees he'll be willing to overlook at least two dozen shoes in your burgeoning shoe collection.

No comments: