Saturday, September 02, 2006

What Fall Shoe Should You Wear?

You Should Wear Animal Print Shoes

You have a brash personality, and you aren't afraid to wear something outrageous.
You're the exact personality designers design for - so enjoy yourself!
~*~*~*



Me, brash? Ha. This of course refers to my deviant shoe personality, which does not always reflect my temperament. Sometimes they contradict, because I'm trying to be ironic or because I'd hoped to pull myself out of a funk with a fun pair of shoes. Or sometimes my shoes say more than I feel, because I'd chosen them early in the morning, before I'd really had a good bead on my day.

Re: the previous post-

It's one of those things i know but constantly forget: i.e., that too many people choose to say stupid things rather than say nothing at all.

1 comment:

atypicalhaze said...

hahaha, yup. and i also bought nine west white leather ballet flats for $50 at nordstrom's last month.

it's kind of a shopping parkinson's i'm developing.

i actually don't really like the platform because it's trendy, but it gives me more height than a heel alone could do, and i've already scuffed the sole enough to want to send it back. maybe... i like the shape of the toe box.

-h