Thursday, August 24, 2006

down in the dumps

I am depressed today, and not lifting myself out of it. A few people disappointed me today (for differing reasons), someone noticed I'd gained weight, Patrick asked when I'm going to start back on my diet, Kristin asked me to leave 2 hours early tomorrow, and a number of different comments throughout the day have me feeling stupid, foolish, and really, really small.

Today being payday, I bought the Payless Intellect pumps (click link twice to view) in both colors. They are fabulous - so much prettier in person because the website pics don't really do the patent leather justice. Less than $30 for two during the BOGO 1/2-off sale now thru Sept. 5th.

I want a cigarette.

2 comments:

atypicalhaze said...

they are really cute. i bought these slightly-platform knee-high boots the other day and now am wondering what kind of skirt i'm going to coordinate with them. why did i choose brown... because black has been done.

just say no (to the cig).

-h

atypicalhaze said...

mmm, jewel tones... i love turquoise, but, dude, have you seen this month's cosmo? there's a model in the article about the three stages of love who's wearing a mauve dress with the exact same boots i have! i really want that mauve dress now... and the body won't hurt, either.

-h