Wednesday, May 10, 2006

nauseous

I woke up this morning and brewed myself some slightly stronger tea to sip whilst doing my morning pages. I found myself hugging the toilet shortly thereafter.

Since nausea is a feeling I associate with workouts (because I tend to overtrain), I decided I might as well visit the gym. For the first time since we've moved back here. I had a good workout: 15-minute warmup on the treadmill, 30 minutes of weight training, 15 minutes cooldown/stretching. Last night's tornado was all over the news on the gym TV: three reported dead so far from the twister which hit the northeastern part of this very county.

I still don't know what brought on the vomiting. I'm vaguely hopeful it might have been morning sickness (unlikely). I think it's just that I went to bed overly full last night.

My internal dialogue won't turn off. I think I'll be blogging all day.

No comments: