Tuesday, May 16, 2006

planning on a puma and a palm



Puma "Vulcan Cat" sneaker, $31.90 at Nordstrom.

Yes, even on sale they violate Buying Rules 2.0. But they're a whopping $59.95 at Zappos, a necessary measure to placate He-Who-Cosigns-Shoe-Purchases.

To tell the truth, I've been wearing my taller (3") heels even on my days off because I hope to work my way up to hooker-high-but-oh-so-fab Pigalles.

~*~*~*



I'm also thinking about getting a $99 Palm z22, since I've always been an electronic organizer type of gal. I've done without since my Palm V fell apart a few years ago, but I think that's why I've accumulated all this paper clutter since then. Of course, the rounded edges and white color are strong selling points for me as well, as they match my iPod and my Samsung x495 phone.

No comments: