Monday, July 03, 2006

hungover

i don't know why i blog. I just do. It makes my life googleable, for my own personal reference.

Capped off last night with some Shiner Bock, and went to work irritable this morning. I gave Mike a piece of my mind about yesterday's six-day-old modulars, citing responsibilities as a department manager, and the fact that i really, really don't appreciate a last-minute dash to clean up what someone else had the entire week to do.

He listened patiently through it all, and as I wound down he mentioned that Stephen talked about my 7-day-old mods during the morning meeting. "...but he probably saw mine and thought they were yours."

Nope. They were mine. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I am such a hypocrite.

I got them done within the next two hours. And spent most of today apologizing to Mike. Not because I offended him in any way -- he'd brushed it off two minutes into my tirade, i think -- but because I'd been bratty little Miss Perfect throwing rocks from within my glass house. Bloody fucking hell. Pahiya na naman ako sa sarili ko.

No comments: