Friday, August 19, 2005

In Guild Wars - as in real life - I work in retail

By dint of hard work and scrupulous hoarding of various items in the course of our merry adventures (including items cast off or ignored by other players), Patrick and I have accumulated considerable wealth.

And so it is that when Patrick is offline and I'm not up to a full quest, I head on over to Ascalon City and peddle sundry materials. Such as charr hides for 50 gold or wood planks for 10 gold, or whatever else people are willing to purchase for the median price of the merchant's buying price and the material trader's bulk selling price.

I currently have 9 platinum, without having sold a single dye or charged for runs. And, yes, i know I'm a gaming geek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. you are so losing cool points for that.

-h

faerah said...

i'm up to 25 plat!

(just an update)