Sunday, August 21, 2005

"may talent ka pala, ba't di yun ang gawin mo? pa-walmart-walmart ka pa..."

it's surprisingly easy to say. Even more disturbing how easily my own words could (and probably should) be turned on me. Everyone's a hypocrite but really, it's nothing to be proud of.

Lloyd is a crack billiards player, apparently. Who knows? Maybe he'll be the next "Bata" Reyes.

********
I think I figured out what's wrong with me. Or at least, why i've been weird lately (besides the fact that i haven't been sleeping right or taking my vitamins or working out).

I haven't been singing. Isn't that weird?

I haven't sung in weeks. My 60 GB monster would be gathering dust if Patrick hadn't bought an "Ace of Base" album and asked me to rip songs to the iPod.

And I thought the day i stopped singing would be the day i died.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is, and that's the problem. i need to focus on my grades, because my grades while i was in the program absolutely sucked. it's just hard trying to find an alternate source of financial aid.

-h

Anonymous said...

p.s yes, bridges - like "don't burn your bridges"??? i felt it related to both the call and my dilemma.

and, yeah, i miss blackberry picking, too. our property is surrounded by houses and concrete, so no blackberry bushes. :(

-h