Tuesday, April 04, 2006

feeling a little better today

grateful for what i've been (and am still) going through. Learning the lessons and accepting the pain.

the new dryer arrived today - what a relief! Cocoa had an incontinent episode, maybe from the excitement of having delivery guys visiting. Last week I worked overnight and brought my dusty little iPod with me to keep awake while catching up on my package rewraps. It ran out of batttery power halfway by my lunch hour, which was consumed by one of the overnight manager's soporific tales of pallet-throwing prowess in Houston and at other stores.

I clocked back in and went back to the Personnel Office, humming and singing softly to myself so as not to fall asleep. Abovementioned manager came by for an hour or so to complete some computer training.

The following day he told Luz how and how much fun we had had exchanging stories, and me singing Mariah. Huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha well i'm taller! and it's 36 with clothes...

Anonymous said...

oops. forgot the usual.

-h