Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mentally stifling my screams with a pillow

6:10 P.M. saw me interviewing with a prominent Dallas lawyer confidently convincing him that I could be his trusted right hand. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ang kapal po! ang kapal!!! He asked how I would rate my written communication skills, and he and Sophie reacted visibly when I said "Excellent."

Now I've been asked to email a writing sample, along with salary requirements. I dunno I dunno IDK. I interview well. But inevitably comes interviewee's remorse. Should I have been so bold? Most candidates for the position have college degrees.

I don't know what to write about. I don't know what to ask for. I don't even know if I want the job. I. just. don't. know.

ps- Just reactivated my phone number on a different phone that doesn't have my contacts list. Call me please.

pps- Stopped by Steve Madden's B&M to check out the belowmentioned Lalo. They had a BOGO sale on their clearance boots - as low as $20 for TWO pairs of winter boots! Also stopped by the recently-opened Shoe Pavilion one block away from the DSW I frequent; brands are better, clearance deals aren't as good, and half the store is men's footwear, and a fourth is ladies's athletics and children's shoes. Prefiero más DSW.

No comments: