Saturday, April 15, 2006

whoever you are, thank you

Dear unknown filipina/filipino workmate who told (someone who told) my in-laws about things I supposedly said about them,

Thank you.

Thank you for an unexpected phone call from my mother-in-law on the Saturday of what used to be my most favorite holiday weekend.

Thank you for a ruined afternoon, and a new general mistrust of people from my own country.

And thank you, mother-in-law, for staying just as you always have, and reminding me why I'm sooooooo happy we moved out.

Goddamn fucking blabbermouths and flippin' quickness to jump to conclusions and take exception.

Leave me the hell alone
shut your traps
and get some fucking lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yikes. that sucks. (i'm the queen of understatements, i think.)

aw, man. no interest, huh? sucksss. i guess that explains the lack of communication so far... haha. sad face.

-h