Tuesday, April 18, 2006

the kapalness continues...

I've put it off for almost a week now. It must be done.

~*~*~*
" Dear Atty --- "

"Thank you for the opportunity to interview with you and see your offices last Wednesday. At your suggestion, I have discussed the offer with my spouse, and we agree that the position presents a challenging and rewarding opportunity.

"I have attached the writing sample you requested. My salary requirement is $29,000. Should you find this acceptable, I will be available for the position on the third Monday following notification from your office (allowing two weeks' notice with my current employer).

"Thank you again for your time and kind consideration. I strongly believe I could be a valuable addition to your team. I can be reached at (phone number) or by email at (email address) or by should you need additional information.

"Sincerely,"

~*~*~*

29k - ok lang ba 'ko?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... snaps.

-h