Monday, November 27, 2006

my birthday came early this year

Today I received:

a coupon for a free NesQuik milkshake
a coupon for a free Armor All product
a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $19.90+ at DSW
and "Don't Play With Matches", the collection of demo and studio recordings that led to the self-titled album by Tabitha's Secret <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabitha%27s_Secret> (Rob Thomas's original band). The early version of "3 a.m." sounds so lazy, haha.

Bianca and I settled on lunch plans for my birthday: Panda Express.

~*~*~*

Had my first strength training workout today, and I feel pretty good about it. I love love love the Precor Stretch Trainer -- it's my favorite piece of gym equipment.



Precor Stretch Trainer, $795 at BigFitness.com

~*~*~*

In other news, Patrick may be joining up with a different, more serious clan; I'm seriously considering auditioning for "American Idol" next year; and Cocoa ran away this morning. We found her, and she's safely back home, but I was 12 minutes late for work.

No comments: