Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Session 1 of 2 with caroline: fitness trainer

I'm crazy to post these stats up here. But you already knew that about me.

Body weight: 133.5 lbs. (according to their scale)
Body fat %: 25.1
Chest: 34"
Waist: 30.25"
Hips: 40"
Thigh: 24.25"
Arm: 12"

Measurements were taken by Caroline. The horrendous waist measurement is actually at belly button level, which she says is a person's true waist. Hip measurements were taken at the widest part. Still, I am horrified.

I've chosen the fitness program outlined in the book "Sculpting Her Body Perfect". I gave her copies of my planned routines for both the six-week conditioning program and subsequent toning and shaping phase. She reviewed my diet and goals (10-pound weight loss and increased muscle tone), and prescribed 30 mins of cardio five days a week. She had me warm up on the elliptical trainer then worked me through one set each of some of my planned exercises. We'll continue next Tuesday.

I spent the next half-hour on the elliptical, burning 250 calories whilst lip-syncing to Ms. Estefan's "Gloria!" album. I need more workout music.

No comments: