Saturday, November 25, 2006

woulda shoulda coulda

Caught the beginning of the Star Trek: TNG episode "Transfigurations" on G4. Geordi is asking for dating advice and Worf tells him, "Words come later. It is the scent that first speaks of love."

~*~*~*

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm getting so confused. I don't want to stop. But I know what needs to be done.

Still haven't started my diet. I skipped Wednesday's workout because I was tired; Friday's because I didn't have the time, I'd only had two hours of sleep, and I could play catchup on Saturday; and today well... I just didn't feel like it. I still weigh 130 on the scale here at home, so if Monday's gym reading is still 133.5, then it's not a backslide, merely a postponement.

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna...

No comments: