Monday, February 20, 2006

for all my supposed intelligence, i don't know much about people

I wish I could get some sort of license for being "socially handicapped", so people would know to interact with me on a less-sophisticated level - i.e., to simply be honest with me and with themselves, right from the start.

I buy into the lies people tell to each other as well as to themselves. The nature of individuals is perplexing and elusive. There are no good guys anymore; everyone's just some shade of gray.

I am just as fragile and inept as ever, a little girl . I wish I wish I wish, but beggars don't ride. Even the hard way, I just don't get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last paragraph sounds like a song. people are weird.

-h

faerah said...

yeah i'm working on someday writing my own music.

Anonymous said...

in other news, i'm in a relationship. more later.

:]

-h

faerah said...

congrats! how does couplehood feel?