Sunday, February 05, 2006

still playing quite a bit of Guild Wars

Cherish, my first and highest-level character, is now an ascended Mo/R 20. Haven't gotten around to Infusion yet, and am not sure if I want to change her secondary, as she is pretty much exclusively a monk.

I'm trying to make her a 55 smiter (a.k. the Invinci-Monk build), in preparation for forays into the Underworld and Fissure of Woe, but all the builds I've seen online are for Mo/Ws. I'll see if the Dodge or similar will make up for Bonetti's Defense; if not, I'll have to change secondary professions in the desert. I'd miss my level 20 cat, tho -- even if it's still a Hearty Stalker, and not Ancient.

Oh, and I'm pretty broke, too. I need Superior Vigor runes for my 3 other characters, and the market's at 40k right now, which is low for a sup vigor, but still prohibitively expensive for me.

Take the quiz: What Guild Wars profession are you?

No comments: