Monday, February 27, 2006

i know I'm like this on my fridays but

do you ever have those days when you're just so fucking bored with yourself you start thinking about suicide, just for a change of scenery?

no? well, i guess it's just me then.

~*~*~*

Jenna at PopGadget had this to say about Bratz dolls:

"For those of you who aren't familar with the dolls, they are these collagen-injected, cat-eyed, body-disportionate, fashion-loving (but skimpy to downright slutty) dolls that make Barbie look rather wholesome.
"...the Bratz line is marketed to girls as young as 5-6. I know times have changed, but I just think back to when I was that age and played with wooden figures with no arms and plastic helmut (sic) hair and was obsessed with my rollerskates. Makeup at that point just didn't interest me, so all this marketing of Britney Spears and JLo influences trickling down to the pre-K set just makes me...sad."

Amen.

~*~*~*
for something different I wore my only remaining boots today, a pair of Naturalizers I bought for $25 from a consignment shop four years ago. Though no longer my style, they were a departure from the usual and look a lot like this, only black and with a pointier toe.



God, please save me from myself.

I want cheesecake.

No comments: