Saturday, February 18, 2006

we went shopping

shocking and unheard-of, i know.

I inquired at Old Navy, because I didn't see the flats I wanted. The sales clerk guessed that they might have them on Monday.

Patrick bought Structure and Covington long-sleeved shirts on clearance at Sears for less than $10 apiece. There's an ensemble at Bebe he'd like for me to get: (at these prices, is he kidding? You know what I'd rather spend it on.)

the Amanda shirt in Honey Pink, $69.00



and a short which may be this Metallic Stripe Cuffed Short $79.00, though it looks much different in-store:




On second thought, it's probably a different short. The one I tried on seemed darker, with a much more defined metallic pinstripe running through. It was also longer and more form-fitting. Or is this just a reminder of why I shouldn't compare myself to models?

I need sleep.

Tomorrow I will be working 8:30 to 3:30, then 10 pm to 8ish the following morning. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) it was a sunny and summery 80-degree day that gave into a rainy 40-degree evening. Texas is weird that way.

No comments: