Friday, June 23, 2006

disjointed

It's all falling apart around me, and I am too exhausted, too indifferent to do anything about it. My usual interests have lost their appeal. Dried-up, dull, desiccated. Another losing lotto ticket on my desk. More dirty dishes in the sink, more mail stacked on unopened mail.

296 new emails every day, not a single one a winning notification. No wonder I don't feel like going through my inbox.

I don't really feel like exchanging hi-hello-how-are-you's. My too-quick, tight-lipped smile reins in a snappish "Do you care?"

~*~*~*

It may be Christian Louboutin now.
Before him, it was Manolo Blahnik.
But in the beginning, there was only Prada.

Please let the movie be good.
The Devil Wears Prada

2 comments:

atypicalhaze said...

is it a mood swing?

and doesn't your e-mail have a spam filter?

i care. *cheesy face*

i'd like to see that movie. wanna come over and watch it with me???

you know you want to...

faerah said...

L

O

L