Friday, June 16, 2006

trained little minion

If you remember which ST:TNG the above phrase is from, you're a geek. Long live! Or live long, whatever.

I am so tired. Work is endless, mindless, pointless, and we were called into the office today to address the unnamed something that is wrong with our area: teamwork, cooperation. I think it's me. Personally, I resent that Blanca, Luz and I are referred to as a clique, because really, it's every one for herself. Or, Luz and Blanca for Menswear, and me in my own little area. We just go to breaks and lunch together. I might help them finish up whatever buggy they might be working on, just so we can head to break a little sooner, but I don't help them with their work. Any more than I expect them to help me with mine.

But of course I nodded along and said I understood, and that I had nothing of my own to add.

Fuckers.

Some days breaking a beer bottle over my skull seems like a really good idea.

~*~*~*

Speaking of vices and bad ideas...

don't you hate those stupid "Truth" commercials? Makes me want to light up, just so I'm not an idiot by association. If people really wanted to make smokers quit they'd make cigarettes $20 a pack and require graphic pictures of diseased lungs in every smoking lounge in the country.

1 comment:

atypicalhaze said...

they made smoking illegal in public places ova hurr.