Monday, September 26, 2005

i was feeling really, really lousy today

...so i blow-dried my hair straight and wore strappy pink heels to work.

Thus, on a day when I felt particularly tired and haggard:

Five people complimented me on the hair; it's been months since i've worn it straight.

Three of my workmates admired the sandals.

And the resident babe told me she thought we were the same age: 19.

~* ~* ~*

I just got off the phone with a stylist from "toni & guy". Patrick and I have hair appointments for tomorrow...for free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! la la...

pink, though? was it a bright bubblegum pink, or a nice kind of pink? one of my roommates loves pink, so i'm getting reacquainted with the different shades.

and i'm not a fan of angelina! i just think she's doing well, despite the weird blood things...

h

faerah said...

you want shades? shell pink. I was wearing a salmon pink top though, which made the sandals seem pale, almost white.

As you get older you'll find that pink looks too kiddie unless you do it right. The trick is to use it as an accent instead of an entire color scheme, and choose classic shapes and natural materials. We tend to look young enough as it is; we don't need to be accused of raiding the tween stores.