Friday, September 30, 2005

The Red Shoes

Wasn't that THE most horrifying "fairytale" you ever read when you were little? No? Alright, maybe it's a toss-up between that and Bluebeard.

Yesterday I bought a pair of red and black Rampage patent leather pumps in a size 7. They are the first pair of sexy shoes I've bought in ages, and the heels are still low enough for me to wear to work.

Quotes of the Day:

"I noticed your shoes before I noticed you" (this from my manager-slash-girlfriend, who admired the heels and then the haircut)

"You're shoes are so cute -- my toes hurt just looking at them."

My feet are tired but happy. I heart wicked sexy shiny red heels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pfft what are you talking about? bluebeard is my ideal man! no man will ever be his equal, and that is why i will die alone. oh, bluebeard, you troubled man... as played by jake gyllenhaal (in my mind).

h

today's word verification: ttpoof

faerah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
faerah said...

okayyy...i'll keep that in mind for when i see a jake gyllenhaal look-alike with bloody keys.

Anonymous said...

mmm bloody keys.

they match your bloody shoes.

h