Monday, October 17, 2005

Happiness is...

...cooking a favorite meal for your favorite person.

...entering a voiceover contest for a TV series you absolutely love, love, love.

Sex and the City Voice-Over Contest

Too bad I only found out about it tonight, the one night in months I've had to work the graveyard shift. Rushed it, and am not too hopeful. I'm not even sure it's recorded at the proper bit rate. It would be nice to win, tho. The grand prize is the opportunity to voice Carrie in an animated something (version? TV plug? ) of the series. I'll post my own entry tomorrow when the contest closes. You never know.

The second great part about the prize is that it entails a free trip to Atlanta for the recording. One of Patrick's best friends from high school and said friend's newly-expectant wife (kaway jen, kaway!!!) live there. Coincidentally, the two hubbies were chatting last night and Patrick and I were invited over for Thanksgiving weekend.

Why oh why did I stop entering contests? Why did I have to find out about this tonight? And why hasn't the smell of chili woken Patrick yet?

You were right, h. Lots of little questions.

~*~*~*

No comments: