Saturday, October 29, 2005

just an update

the fabulous Fortasha has resigned as apparel assistant manager to become a probation officer.

they forgot how to write Elena for Zorro 2. How disappointing. I think I want to watch "Shopgirl". It seems a quiet, wistful sort of movie.

We got a washer and dryer (finally!)

David in Housewares will be undergoing a heart procedure next week and it has put the fear of God in him. Please pray for him.

I am encountering discrimination at work. Because of my shoes. Un-effing-believable.

more later,
f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoe discrimination. this world makes me sick.

new username: kwetis.

h

Anonymous said...

Zorro was never even close than the first one. It was boring, dragging, and never met my standards. I third one will surely be a flop.